SerenityStyles PHOTOGRAPHY

SerenityStyles PHOTOGRAPHY
SerenityStyles Photography

Friday, January 23, 2015

Video Games

I would like to call myself a gamer... I really would, but... I play League of Legends, GMod, Minecraft, and small games for fun like The Stanley Parable. And I hear tons of people speaking up for girl gamers that we aren't treated right or whatever. But if you wanna know my opinion, my problem isn't with the community, we are females in a male society. We can't expect anything else. What we have to do, we need to prove ourselves; we need to present ourselves like we are equal with the male gamers. If you want to be respected as a female gamer than be respectable, play well, be smart. You will see u are respected by other true gamers.
Stop complaining and play the game, otherwise, we are being exactly what they say we are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment