SerenityStyles PHOTOGRAPHY

SerenityStyles PHOTOGRAPHY
SerenityStyles Photography

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Strangers

Words can not escape my lips. I feel like my lips have been sewn closed and I have entered a third world where everything is foreign. I hear romance in their voices, and down the street I hear the sad whispers of a lonely mother, but what is going on? What brings their life meaning, I can see their faces and read their lips but my ears can hear nothing, but feelings behind a language that I do not know. But I am sitting in my own country, where I belong, where I thought I fit in and was one with their ways; but now I am a stranger in an even stranger place. The faces that I know stare at me like I came from an alien race. I do not fit in, I once would deny this, but now I think that I highly regard this.

No comments:

Post a Comment