SerenityStyles PHOTOGRAPHY

SerenityStyles PHOTOGRAPHY
SerenityStyles Photography

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Solitude

Happiness Flows Through my Veins with a Sharp Needle Injecting Loneliness into my Blood Stream…

“Happiness is hard to come by, and given out with moderation. It is easy to find for some and easy to lose for others. Easy to mistake and hard to understand. But as hard as it was, I found it and I kept it… I kept it close to me at all times, guarding it with my life and cherishing it with my heart. But, sometimes, there is a piercing pain, something trying to pull my happiness away, and sometimes I fear it may be stronger than me.”
I smile and look at my pictures, my dearest memories, I feel happiness flow through my veins like a rush of warmth filling my body. A sweet but comforting sensation pass over my skin, making me calm. Ecstasy is what I feel when I think about you. But all is lost, my joy has been lassoed and pulled away, it falls away in a cloud of black. I want to reach out and grab it but I feel cold; the darkness stole it from me and left me helpless. I sit there trying to gain strength but I cant even sit up straight, my head is angled down and my eyes are tired, my fingers feel weak. I see the darkness swoop around me, and surround me. Then like a cold sharp needle I feel it pierce my skin and inject the reality of loneliness into my blood stream. Even colder and sharper than before, a tear escapes my eye and drips down my cheek and freezes to my skin, as I feel my body get completely swallowed up by the darkness. There, in an empty room, my chair sits alone next to a desk with a piece of paper and pencil laying solitude on a wooden surface, a lamp shines down on them, and darkness leaves the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment