SerenityStyles PHOTOGRAPHY

SerenityStyles PHOTOGRAPHY
SerenityStyles Photography

Saturday, December 7, 2013

SerenityStyles: the intro

My name is SerenityStyles, I am an unpaid self-taught model, I model for my own photography, and am completely independent. Set up, make up, photography, and anything else that may be required for a photo set is done be myself (my sisters, sometimes help and are rarely the models of my photography.)I use a sheet as a back drop and the self timer / my arm stretched out holding the camera as my photographer. Speaking of which, I photograph just about anything; macro (human, nature and objects), still life, animals, fashion, scenery, etc. I am armed with nothing more than a digital camera, Canon PowerShot A4000 IS (8x optical zoom) my only editing tool is Window’s Live Photo Gallery. To view and edit my pictures I use my PC, a Toshiba, with 4 GB of RAM, and a hard drive with 282 GB of memory. To take my pictures I travel to…. basically, my room, and back yard. And there I search for creative outlet. Anything I see that strikes my eye is now the victim of 20 new photos. I am also a traditional artist, I do pencil drawings and color drawings. I draw some forms of abstract, but very little. My preferred style is realistic-detailed pencil drawing. I draw real life and fiction. I draw at my desk, with a pile of Doritos or popcorn as my sustenance. With a cold glass of milk or Mtn. Dew. I have a tiny lamp hooked to my desk shining down on what is my studio. I put my headphones on blasting LoL parodies, and I take flight and let my imagination go. I look up at my laptop to see Morgana or Jinx, and draw what I see. Or maybe I close my eyes for a moment and picture a woman posing in front of a camera, or Teemo and Tristana hiding in a bush. And I just draw, and draw… and draw. And last but not least I am a creative story teller/youtuber! I have a youtube mostly for my photography, to announce new projects or to show the world what I do, maybe make a funny video, sing a rap (which I really am horrible at, by the way). And I am also working on a new channel with my friend, Tellab (a brony artist). It is a youtube dedicated to story telling with adorable voices.
 
And that. Right there. Is me. SerenityStyles
 

No comments:

Post a Comment