SerenityStyles PHOTOGRAPHY

SerenityStyles PHOTOGRAPHY
SerenityStyles Photography

Sunday, January 11, 2015

No Biggie


Just a day out in 15 degrees, no biggie! So we hit the town, yes we did and it was crazy! 15 degrees is not desirable weather to walk around a huge shopping plaza, but of course we did. When I say "we" I am talking about me, my two sisters, and my sister's boyfriend. It was beautiful, so I brought my camera along, but, there were some things that were.... not... so beautiful.


Still not sure what it is exactly, Andrew thinks it is something from ancient Greece, or something? I don't know, all I know, is it is scary. So I got a nice picture to show all of you, you're welcome! As we continued to travel, only slightly scarred for life, we encountered more unusual things. Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you...
The Boar.
Isn't he noble?
Majestic?
almost..
Magical?
we sure thinks so, and we think he most definitely belong in the center of a town centered around fine art and extraordinary architecture, we are happy you agree.
 But still, it was a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment