SerenityStyles PHOTOGRAPHY

SerenityStyles PHOTOGRAPHY
SerenityStyles Photography

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Something Happy :3

Soft blue eyes staring back at her... She smiles as he reaches out his hand and grabs hers softly then leans in and kisses her cheek. She closes her eyes and leans her head onto his shoulder as he wraps an arm around her...How am I so lucky, she thought to herself. I found the one, I found the love of my life and he is mine forever, and I am his forever. She smiled again and lifted her head to look up at him and whispered softly, I love you so much. I am so happy to be yours.

Tired brown eyes staring back at him... He smiles as she closes her eyes and lays against him, and reaches down to slowly move a stray lock of hair off her face and gently behind her ear. He closes his eyes and leans his head back, as she runs her hand along his arm softly. How am I so lucky, he thought to himself. She is the one, I know I am going to spend the rest of my life with her. I am going to spend forever with her. He smiled as he looked down at her and gently grabbed her hand then whispered and said, My Darling, will you marry me?

No comments:

Post a Comment