SerenityStyles PHOTOGRAPHY

SerenityStyles PHOTOGRAPHY
SerenityStyles Photography

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Love Letter

"I always thought I would see you soon again. That we could be together after just a little while. That the struggle would be little and the tears would be few. Then after you left it hit me harder than ever, it would be what felt like forever. I know the pain will end and the love will be there through it all, and our words will be there, though few, to remind us again and again. But sometimes I feel as if it is more than I can handle and that the pain will wear me down to nothing, but you are always there to pick me back up and remind me someday this will end. Perfection seems like a word that cant be used on this world, that it is too far to be grasped and something that cant even be imagined. But I disagree. I know it can be had and someday it will be mine, and we can share it together. So for now I wait for my darling, my one true love, for the day you can sweep me off my feet and give me that beautiful perfection I have been waiting for."
 ~Your Love

No comments:

Post a Comment