SerenityStyles PHOTOGRAPHY

SerenityStyles PHOTOGRAPHY
SerenityStyles Photography

Monday, January 6, 2014

Motivation

SerenityStyles again, with just a little motivation for other people like me!
I have a dream... I want to become an amazing artist, I want people to know my name and see my art. I want to be a model who people enjoy spending time with as well as enjoy her portraits. I want to take pictures, I want people to see my photography and be amazed, I want go further and get become the best me possible. And I was just listening to a song by +OwlCityVEVO called "Dreams Don't  Turn to Dust" and it made me realize how true that statement is. And I am not going to lie, I am a very motivated person, but even I have wanted to give up. Sometimes it can feel like you will never make it, but the only thing that could ever stop you, is you giving up. And no matter what, if you Always do your best and be patient. Your dreams won't turn to dust. Someday you can do what you love to do! Just, never quit. A thanks to OwlCity for helping me realize this. And a thank you to everyone who has ever supported me and encouraged me to never quit! Wish me the best, and a wish for the best for everyone else chasing their dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment